Servicing in Surrey, Crystal Palace, Greenwich, Guildford,
Wandsworth, Wimbledon, Central London.
Quick round the clock response. We can help with all Damp and Mould issues from surveys, risk assessments , external and internal work and much more.
- Full Risk Assessment with ACM (Asbestos Containing Materials)
- Rainbow International Property Survey
- External Work. Brickwork, Roofs, Downpipes and much more
- Internal Work. Full examination from Cave tiles, Under Floorboards to Building structures – We can also take action with washing, spraying, removal of plaster, air management and other first response work.
- Best prices locally and nationwide
- Quick 24/7 response
Get a Free Quote
Call And Get Your Free Quote: 01372 725121
- Health Facilities
- Retail Outlets
- Leisure facilities
- Hotels and Restaurants
- Nursing homes
Servicing in Surrey, Crystal Palace, Greenwich, Guildford, Wandsworth, Wimbledon, Central London.
Rainbow International are one of the UK’s leading experts in diagnosing the causes of damp and condensation, which can lead to mould, combining a full diagnostic process with a plan for remedial action, along with a programme to eradicate the mould problem.
General state of repair of the property – evidence of poor maintenance, often the source of water ingress and penetration into a property, including:-
- Brickwork, rendering & mortar
- Roof – condition of roof tiles or flat roofs
- Downpipes & guttering
- Flashing around chimney stacks and in adjoining elements
- Damp proof membrane – any evidence of missing, breached or faulty DPM
- Waste pipes
- Outside doors
- Window units (paying particular attention to double glazed units and any lack of ventilation)
- Air bricks – check for blockages
- Measurement of moisture, humidity and temperature in all building materials with hi tech measurement equipment. This will confirm the conditions in the property as either damp and at risk of mould contamination, or dry and comfortable living conditions.